sexta-feira, 26 de abril de 2013

Guia Prático de Present Perfect para Iniciantes - Parte 7 - This morning, this week, this year e etc.


Hello People!


Este é mais um artigo da série, o sétimo, Guia Prático de Present Perfect para Iniciantes aqui no The English Theory. No artigo de hoje veremos mais algumas expressões que são usadas com o present perfect. Essas expressões são: This morning, this afternoon, this year e Today.

As expressões this morning, this afternoon, this month, this year e today podem ser empregados com o present perfect. Tais expressões indicam um tempo em aberto, começado no passado apresentando uma lirelação com o presente. Veja algumas frases com essas expressões:


This morning



I've taken two showers this morning.
Jack has made the breakfast for her wife this morning.
Rachel has gone for a walk this morning.
Mario has cleaned his room this morning.



This afternoon


John has washed his car this afternoon.
We've bought two T-shirts this afternoon.
I haven't done anything interesting this afternoon.


This week



I've gone twice to the cinema this week.
Mark has been absent three times from school this week.
This is the second time I've been late to my job this week.


This month 



Have you played soccer with your friends this month?
Sam hasn't gone to the church a single time this month.
Sue has travelled twice to the countryside this month.


This year



My dad hasn't visited me this year.
Jules hasn't worked out a single day this year.
Have you travelled to Europe this year?
No, I haven't travelled so far this year.


Today


I have worked a lot today.
Michael and her sister have washed their dog today.
Nick has purchased a new watch today.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário